We operates the www.u-king.com.tw.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Website to you.
Types of Data Collected
a) Personal Data
When you fill the ‘Contact Us’ form in our website, you provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personal Data be stored only if you choose to submit it to us. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Address, state, province, ZIP/postal code, city and country
b) Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Website is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
c) Tracking Cookies
Our website also uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (Hereafter “Google”; company address: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.)
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", which are text files stored on the user’s computer to analyze how a website user uses the website. The information generated by these cookies about your use of this website is usually sent to and stored at a Google server in the U.S.A. You could find more information for Google’s data protection and privacy in the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
You may adjust your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service. • Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes. Use of Data We uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Website
• To notify you about changes to our Website
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
• To provide customer care and support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website to you
• To monitor the usage of the Website
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of We
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
• To protect against legal liability
Security of Data The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Third Party Service Providers We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Children's Privacy Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Right to Information, Correction, Deletion and Blocking of Data You have the right to be informed at any time about your personal data, free of charge, if you request that any incorrect information to be corrected, and any personal data should be deleted and blocked.